21.9.08

180 Years of Guerlain

It's Fashion Week in Milan. Traffic is absolutely mad. I have a company cocktail event on Tuesday night. Lots of clients will be there so hopefully it will go well.

Guerlain's celebrating 180th anniversary with its Parure collection. It's a set of luminous foundations with UVA/UVB protection and crystal pearls.

I was just saying a while ago I don't wear foundation! But I can make an exception for these beautiful things.

The Parure liquid foundation comes in Aqua (SPF 20, PA+++)and Extreme version. The Aqua is a treatment foundation with added mineral properties and contains Italian spring water. Extreme (not here) is the waterproof, transfer-proof, long-lasting version.

So let's try on the Parure powder compact foundation in 02 Rose Délicat (SPF 20, PA++):
The colour matches my skin perfectly. It has a very nice luminosity without being shimmery (I hate shimmers). This is a nice change from the matte look that I usually do.

get all that hair out of my face...

this is a very pink look...

Here I used a brush and dusted Parure all over my t-zone and chin. The rest is pretty basic:

  • Make Up For Ever black kohl
  • Shiseido bronzer for contour
  • Diego Dalla Palma blush
  • MAC 2N lipstick, L'Oreal h.i.p. lipgloss in 636 Giddy (a bright fuschia)

5 comments:

Fei said...

I really like you with your hair up! Your bangs frame your face so nicely.

fuzkittie said...

Wooo that powder looks nice on you! Yes, very pink and pretty look! :D

ChyiX2 said...

you have your arms up! ...wait, who took the pictures then? The packaging is to die for!

Nic Nic said...

you look great, to be air you dont need foundation ^^ you skin looks flawless!

ive not worn foundation in a long while now and im seeing the benefits ^^

angie519 said...

I really like your bangs! They're so straight and flattering. When I had bangs it was awfuuull >.<

I will! It's the first place I want to travel to when I get the chance!