Oops, caught bare-faced!
I would like to share my daily skincare routine with you, using the products above:
- When I get up, I rinse my face with cold water. No cleanser used.
- Apply Shu Uemura White Recovery EX lotion (refresh version)
- Make my tea while waiting for the lotion to absorb
- Apply makeup
When I get home after a long day:
- I spread Rodial A-list Cleanser all over my face (it's the silver bottle)
- Leave the cleanser on, and remove eye makeup with Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil
- Rinse everything off with cold water, pat dry
- Apply RéVive Moisturising Renewal Cream (previously reviewed)
Done and done!
Tragically, I'm running out of the A-list Cleanser and I just found out it's not available in Milan (£$%?!). But I do have a back-up: Taer Icelandic Complete Cleanse. It's the jade-coloured bottle pictured here. It's an organic, eco-friendly brand from Iceland, and I'm looking forward to trying it.