The programme was Paganini and Haydn. Music is the only thing that can truly help me relax or cheer me up.
I haven't been getting a lot of new makeup, just trying to use up what I have so far. I did get Make Up For Ever's Aqua Eyes in a silverish white colour though. Here's how I used it.
I only lined the very outer corner of my waterline in black. The rest of the lower eyelid is all white. I lined the upper lids so the eyes look rounder and winged a bit towards the ends.
I tried a warmer complexion for a change. No mascara or false lashes used (too lazy on a Sunday afternoon).
Here are my best friends who achieved the look:
- Shu Uemura UV base
- Shu Uemura loose bronzer powder (not pictured)
- La Prairie undereye treatment
- La Mer loose powder
- M.A.C. kohl pencil (tightline), eyeshadows (to fill in the brows), fluidline in Blitz & Glitz (upper lids), and highlight powder in Emphasize (all over lids).
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eye pencil in 14L
- Madina eye pencil in a matte white
- Clarins lipgloss 03
- NARS Angelika blush