- Yogi organic ginger tea (can't live without this)
- Henry James' The Wing of the Dove (can't live without me books either)
- M.A.C. Crushed Bougainvillea cream colour base (this was before her boycott)
- Too Faced Lash Injection (haven't tried this yet)
- Rimmel "1000 Kisses" lipliner in Tiramisu, and "Exaggerate" in Eastend Snob (beautiful, neutral colours)
So, how about that list of safe cosmetics that I compiled for you?
Here are some highlights. The following items all have less than 5 on the toxicity index:Facial Cleanser
The Body Shop, Aveda, Kinérase, Eucerin, Korres
Tarte "Smooth Operator", Cargo "One Base", Lorac "Breakthrough", and surprisingly M.A.C. Studio Fix Powder Foundation
Guerlain, NARS, Tarte, Lorac, Too Faced
Korres, Make Up For Ever (the lenghtening mascara in particular), Lancome
M.A.C., Boots No. 7 sheer, Smashbox Photo Finish
Noteworthy drugstore brand
Almay Pure Blends
Noteworthy high-end brand and overall winner
Have a great week!