18.10.08

Stressed Tresses

Instead of a rainy autumn, Milan is stuffy and humid, somewhere between warm and cool. My hair hates this kind of weather. Neither my Cowshed nor Klorane shampoo works anymore so I went in search of a new shampoo. Having heard so many good things about Phyto, the choice was an easy one.
This comes in a very modest packaging. The shampoo bottle itself is an unattractive metal bottle. Photocédrat is the name. This is supposed to regulate the scalp's sebum secretion.

The cap twists off. The shampoo is suprisingly thin, like tea!
To avoid spilling (and I hate the bottle), I transferred some of the product to an easy Shu Uemura pump bottle. 1-2 pumps are enough for my long hair.

I tilted the bottle just so you see how incredibly thin the shampoo is. The colour is tea, the consistency is tea, the delicious aroma is sugared tea!

I've washed my hair with this twice since I bought this a few days ago. It foams a bit, and doesn't give much of a lather. It rinses off easily with no build-up whatsoever, leaving my hair clean, calm and renewed. It remains clean and manageable even after the second day.

Anyone who thinks they have oily hair should try this, because it regulates your scalp and set everything right again.

6 comments:

Angie said...

Hrmm wow! I was browsing in the hair section of Sephora and skipped right over it even though I've always been intrigued by the line.

I can't imagine thin shampoo haha. What a strange concept =P.

Have you noticed anything with your scalp?

MzUnicaHija19 said...

NICE!

I love to try this sometime.
My hair isnt really picky with shampoo or maybe I am too ignorant to notice. *smile*

fuzkittie said...

Wooo sounds good! I've tried some things by Phyto before just never really worked for me... But this sounds cool.

watercoloursky said...

Funny that you did a review on this! I've had it in my Sephora wishlist for a year now, but I never got around to buying it because I don't ever splurge on shampoo. I'm going to wait for Sephora's F&F sale to splurge on it (if I still have the budget, haha).

Angie said...

Thank you! I agree, it's very important to have clothes that fit or tailored to fit.

Yeah, I'm excited to see what she'll be able to find for me. Yeah the dollar isn't doing too well. But because of that I only listed Japanese drugstore makeup. I figured for HE items, I'd like to be there to test and pick myself since I have NO CLUE what I want as I've never tried any (whew, huge run-on haha). And $8 or so for an eyeshadow palette really isn't bad.

Thank you for helping dear, you're too sweet. I already gave her a list of items cause she's leaving tomorrow haha. But really, thank you for thinking about it! =)

Hahha hrmm I might have to try that. My scalp is a bit dry. I might just switch between that and my normal shampoo.

Unknown said...

I love your resourcefulness! I am going to take a leaf out of your book and transfer bottles of ill-packaged items!!

Good thinking batman!haha