This is a closer look at the NARS sheer lipstick in Masai. As described, it's a "rose quartz". The colour at first glance is plum with quartz reflection. On my lips (without lip erase or any concealer), it looks like this:
The lipstick is so moisturising I can wear it simply alone, and it turns up as a very pretty strawberry/raspberry kind of shade. I bet the effect will be even better with a little concealer on my lips to show off the true colour of Masai itself.
Here, I used:
- MAC's kohl pencil in Phone Number
- Diego Dalla Palma blush (very sheer, I had to do a few layers to get this result)
- Madina non-talc loose powder
- La Prairie brightening eye treatment (the pen-like concealer that Nic has also)
Well, it's very creamy, richly pigmented and shiny. Again, it's so moist I can wear it alone. Absolutely delicious.
Here, I'm using slightly different products for a similar look:
- Make Up For Ever kohl pencil
- NARS Angelika blush
- a section of falsies on the ends of my eyes for extra wink