The packaging is a pump so the product is absolutely hygienic.
Swap 3: Make Up For Ever blue glitter. This was one of their very first products when the brand was founded. This is a full jar.
Swap 4: L'oréal H.I.P. lipglosses in Giddy 636, Astounding 724.
I swatched a tiny bit of these on the back of my hand, and realised they were going to be too sticky for me. These are full tubes.Swap 5: Biotherm "Biosource" 30-ml (1 fl.oz.) clarifying lotion, 20-ml (0.67 fl.oz.) clarifying cleansing gel. These come with their own pouch!
This was a present, but I simply don't use Biotherm anymore.
Swap 6: Acqua di Parma body lotion in "Mirto di Panarea", unopened.
I believe you don't even find this scent outside Italy?! It's a refreshing, unisex aroma.
I'm happy with my Caudalie lotion so I'm letting this one go.
Specifics of the swap:
- Comment with your email address, saying which swap number you're interested in, and what you'd like to swap in return.
- I'm open-minded about what you might have to offer: makeup, skincare, etc. I love natural stuff, but am also curious about Japanese products.
- The above products are not sample-sized so any samples will not be accepted.
- For hygiene reasons (lol), only unopened or once- or twice-swatched products can be swapped. If you have a product that's a tube or pump, please let me know its condition.
- If you simply want to buy these product off me, please let me know too.